7.11.2009






I've been working backwards lately and everything I love about hulls has germinated from Greenough's revolutionary design theories. The arctails I've been shaping have been an attempt to walk in the footsteps of those who wanted to make a stand-up version of Greenough's spoon. This particular 5'10" is relatively user-friendly considering how foiled the rails are. I got a chance to surf it last night in some empty glassy waves and it's faster than sh!t...

Check out my ARCTAIL PAGE for more pics and info...

2 comments:

JP from Surfy Surfy said...

OK, that design is not my thing but I watched you get some nice waves on that board last night. Slotted Hobbit!

FF23 said...

OK people I've been checking ye shapes for some time and I've grown curious about them. I've been experimenting around with quad and twinzers in order to get the same drivey feeling you got from riding a well-tuned snowboard on a groomed slope so what's da deal? Are these one-finned spoons/discs/stubbies really better than quads in getting some serious rail-time? Please enlighten me!