12.02.2007

Marc Andreini Loves to Shape

I was lucky enough to be invited down to Marc's secret shaping lair to be educated on the finer points of hull design. I got to listen to some great stories of how he and Kirk Putnam shaped and rode stubbies throughout the 60's and in the decades that followed---true research and design in the clean point surf of Santa Barbara. I hope I can honor his generosity by shaping a few boards and continuing this special kind of design tradition.

Here's a few photos of Marc shaping my new 5'11" Vaquero...







More photos to come...

8 comments:

vasco said...

You´re very Lucky my friend to be near such living knowledge!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are officially a very lucky bastard!
Let us know how that board goes, eh?
Cheers
Maz

PS! 5'11. How much/little do you weigh?

Nuno said...

Pay attention to the professor! ;)

Cheers

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see it glassed & polished, moonlight I presumed!!

m.caro said...

Maz...I'm 5'5"/155lbs. This board was shaped for clean Ocean Beach so I wanted it small and maneuverable. Speed acquisition isn't the problem here, it's speed management...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Manny.
Sneak in a pic or two of the finished board, eh? Artfully backlit on a calm evening.....
Maz

Vimax - Pills said...

Nice articles, thanks for sharing information .
I want to share a little information about the

Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills
Vimax Pills

Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills
Vimax Singapore

Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills
Vimax Switzerland

Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills
Vimax France

Anonymous said...


All reviews tell that Vimax is one of the best male enhance pills on the market today
MALE ENHANCEMENT