3.30.2007

Some art...

I've been lucky enough to receive some of the best gifts ever from my friends who make wonderful things to look at. Here's a few pieces that are gracing my walls these days:



Tiffany Bozic gave this to me a few years ago after a solo show at Blk/Mrkt Gallery in Los Angeles. I think I still owe her a surfboard or something...




Alex Kopps made this while we were eating at Mama's Royal Cafe one day. It's penned on a paper place mat that they put on the tables. I think he wrote "double nugchumpa" to make fun of the fact that I like incense.




Thomas Campbell gave this to me recently after making him and Alex Knost a few quads to bring to Africa. He's a bad mother scratcher.




Alex Weinstein sent this to me after he got his new quad fish for El Salvador. Holy crap. I just looked at the newest issue of TSJ and they've got an artist profile on him. He's a super nice guy and if you ever see him in the water, give him a set wave for me...

4 comments:

J.P. said...

Luckee.

Chum said...

Love it all.

Joanie + Ryan said...

awesome pieces. must be nice to have friends who can make things. My friends just drink my beer.

moha said...

hey did you know that Thomas Campbell is going to be featured in an upcoming film? Its called Beautiful Losers and its set to premiere this August! Go and check out the trailer:

www.beautifullosers.com